Violence-free gender sensitive social development with participation of the poorest of poor woman in decision-making process.
To achieve an equal, just and violence free society. A society, where women stands
strong, and equal with her male counterpart.
• To formulate and promote various programmes for the Socio-economic development of
the socially excluded communities.
• To provide institutional services and implement programs to ensure proper
rehabilitation of victims of violence against women.
• To protect and safeguard the rights of women by empowering them.
• Striving to bring attitudinal change both amongst men and women on issues of Gender equity.
• Reaching out to various groups including youth and providing appropriate platform
to discuss and debate on pertinent issues affecting the lives of women and children